/England/Roofing contractor

Jones Philip Roofing

Spring Cottage/Maynestone Rd, High Peak SK23 6AQ, United Kingdom

Jones Philip Roofing
Roofing contractor
4.5
15 reviews
8 comments
Orientation directions
83V7+J6 High Peak, United Kingdom
+44 7778 740313
philipjonesroofingltd.co.uk
Location reporting
Claim this location
Share
Monday: 00–24
Tuesday: 00–24
Wedneasday: 00–24
Thursday: 00–24
Friday: 00–24
Saturday: 00–24
Sunday: Close
Write a review
M P
M P291 days ago
We are very pleased with the recent job Phil and his team have done in re-roofing our house. The approach throughout was professional and thorough with no corners being cut.
Not being an expert I needed advice and explanations about the process both before and during the work and this was provided as necessary.
The team were very competent, considerate and approachable at all times.
Skips and scaffolding as well as delivery of supplies was well organised and contributed to as smooth a process as replacing a roof can be.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Phil Jones roofing.
Philip Jones
Philip Jones1 year ago
I am extremely pleased with my new roof. Phil and his team arrived when agreed, were polite and tidied up after themselves. I would highly recommend them.

Cheers, Lisa Rutter Derwent Square Chinley
Alan Miller
Alan Miller2 years ago
I engaged Philip Jones Roofing to replace a somewhat 'tired' stone flagged roof on my Grade 2 Listed House dating from 1733 (see attached images).
The quality and professionalism of Phil Jones and his team was first class and I would highly recommend them to anyone contemplating a similar operation.
The whole roof was stripped and each existing stone flag examined for re-use. Around 70% of the existing stone flags were re-used and Phil then sourced the remaining 30% from his trade contacts.
New felt, battens and additional insulation were fixed in place prior to re-roofing commencing.
The completed roof is a 'joy to behold' and many near neighbours have complimented me on my choice of roofing contractor.
Sophy Gupta
Sophy Gupta2 years ago
We are really pleased with our new roof. Phil and his team did a full reroof for us and were great from start to finish. Phil was happy to work with me to find the right roof tiles for the job and they carried out the work thoroughly and professionally. The team was also tidy and helpful. All in all, a great job done.
Vicky Cuddy
Vicky Cuddy2 years ago
This company know how to deal with traditional stone roofs on old houses. They work as a team and have all been with the company for years. Turned up when expected and worked hard in all weathers and resolved any issues that came up.It took longer to complete the work than expected but this was down to suppliers.The roof looks great and we have had lots of good feedback. Very professional outfit who are in demand.
Helen Adams
Helen Adams2 years ago
This is the second roof Phil and his team have renovated for us. This time he removed all the original stone tiles from our grade 2 listed building, replaced rotten timbers, lined and insulated the roof space before replacing broken stone tiles. House already so much warmer! Phil and his " boys" worked through snow, wind and rain and managed to finish just before Christmas. We are delighted with the job and have received many compliments from neighbours - indeed they are booking him too. The team turned up at 8.00am whatever the weather , always with a smile and good humour. We would 100% recommend their services - thank you
d.
Claire watts
Claire watts2 years ago
Phil and his team completed a Re roof alongside our builder who was installing a dormer. He worked seamlessly with the builder, both himself and his team were professional, friendly and courteous. We are really pleased with the finished roof and quality of the work. Would highly recommend to others.
Also they chose Crescent Scaffolding, who were fantastic, again polite, courteous and really friendly
Amanda Wilson
Amanda Wilson2 years ago
We have had a complete re-roof on our property by Phil Jones. Phil and his team were a delight to deal with; from start to finish they were courteous, professional, work in all weathers and kept us informed every step of the way.
We are very pleased with the roof and the after care has been spot on. We would not hesitate to recommend Phil Jones Roofing or use them again ourselves, if ever needed .
Recommended locations